Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Project Life App : Digital Scarpbook Page

I am trying to figure out how to post these layouts without the blogger app.
I got a new phone and ever since I reformatted the SD card no more room for Blogger app😑. Was it a great app?
No. Was it useful enough? Yes kinda like oatmeal , not spectacular but the health benefits are what you need.😝 I am still editing pics with the sketch camera app.
Most of the colors came from the Inspirational​ themed kit and the Yellow Stripes from the High Five Edition. Well I hope this works

Project Life App : Digital Scrapbook Page

I believe I figured out a way to add these layouts. I have to post through Instagram on my phone first. Then add it to Blogger via my phone . If only I had more room on my SD card. Anyhooo....I finished Waiting by Ha Jin. I also finished Prey by Michael Crichton. (Author of Jurassic Park) and started on The Client by John Grisham, saw the movie years ago thought I would try the book.I used the High Five Edition . The photos were edited by Avairy app for the color app and Sketch Camera app so I could use them with the bright colors.  I miss traditional  layouts since school is out I will try to do my project life photo album.

Bird a Mae'so Recipe Corner: Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes (Cooking Light)

Ingredients
1 3/4 cups vertically sliced onion
Cooking spray
2 cups baby carrots
6 small round red potatoes (about 1 pound) ,cut into 1/4 inch slices
1/2 cup fat-free , lower-sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
1Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1teaspoon of minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper divided
1/2 teaspoon paprika
6 (6-ounce) bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
1 teaspoon olive oil
Chopped fresh thyme optional

1.Place onion in a 6 quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray; top with carrots and potatoes.
2. Combine broth , next 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon of salt ,and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.Pour over vegetables.
3. Combine paprika, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt,and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper;rub over chicken.  Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken.
Cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Arrange chicken on top of vegetables.
4.Cover and cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours or until Chicken  is done and veg…