my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spoils of war and Project life

I managed to get to the Hobby Lobby sale yesterday 50% of of thousands of scrapbooking paper!
I got Basic Grey Sweet threads and the colorful life featuring Donna Estabrook(DCWV)
I also branched out and got Me and My Big Idea Mambi papers they are truly bright like I like. That's
the project life binder I got but I decided to use some of my Basic Grey
paper(Basic) and Kand Company Tags.  The pink flowers are Jolee Boutique's stickers and Tim Holtz acrylic stamps were on sale. too.(Last week Tim Holtz and Jolee's Boutique was on sale. I really got to stay out of this store. Is there a Scrapper's Anonymous?  I probably resist the idea of rehab like any true  junkie would..   But I can pretend that I want help . My only true justification is that I can use the papers in my art journal.  The kids will love these albums later blah blah blah.....) I got the Amber Project Life I am working on the pages and next week I will develop the pictures so consider this my work in progress.

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.