my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Creative Goals for 2012

Hello out there ! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year.  I really don't make resolutions.   Seems like
I forget about them by the time Valentine's Day rolls around. However if I set a goal  I am more likely to try here
are 3

1.  Try a new medium (pan pastels)

2. Try a new technique(printmaking)

3. Try a new surface(canvas panel)

I am still going to scrapbook I am planning on trying this in art journaling mostly.   Over at Milliande  there is
a discussion about creative intentions for the year so you can click the link and check it out .  Well I want to
paint or something before the kids come from school.  I don't go back to school until 1/17/12. so I want to take advantage of this.

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.