Prep:3 minutes Bake 17 minutes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all -purpose baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups(6ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 12 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- Combibe first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese. Pour into a greased and floured 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes. Sprinkle pancake with remaining 1 cup cheese and bacon ; bake 3to 5 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean . Cut into squares , and serve with maple syrup.
None really but I will say this was off the chain! I don't normally try new recipes before going to church
because I want the proper amount of time and space in case I have to redo it but this turned out great
as you can see in the picture (This was the first run) After church the polished it of so good I made another
batch. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!