my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inspiration Corner Amy Tangerine and Karen Gruenberg's blog

I realize these two blogs may not be the newest but lately they have really been inspiring me.
First Amy's blog  I love the way blog itself is uncluttered, bright and funspirited.  I discovered this
during the Big Idea Festival that Big Pictures had  in August..  I am also looking forward to taking the self
paced class taught by her called "Get Your Creative Juices Flowing" over at Big Pictures. It's only $17
and includes 3 videos but first I have to finish off the other ones I have paid for!

There is also Karen's blog . I am always glad to see another mother trying to fit in writing , art journaling and
scrapbooking into her everyday life.  Visutally speaking I am in love plus her schedule is posted so you know what
to expect  and when which I think is awesome!  There is a trick or treat blog hop going on over there. Her
self paced class "Embracing Imperfection" is free I will use this for a future art journal ( of course it can be
a mini album as well)
Well I have not recovered fully from my overload of Toffee Bars I made last night and the chocolate granola cereal I had this afternoon. (Yes HEB makes chocolate granola cereal)  Until next time stay gold!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog (studioart&play) regarding my trip to Europe. FYI, I facilitate the monthly journal page swap at Milliande...you should join us this month!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.