my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Monday, August 8, 2011

Explore:Shimelle class

Here's my explore journal I made it closer to a 4x6 size with paper from Die Cuts with a View and
Basic Grey
I am starting late with this class(so to speak I know I can take it whenever but still I feel a little behind)
for prompt two I found this paper from My Mind's eye  . We're suppose to use a postcard to write the prompt but I thought it was cuter. It's actually a 12 x 12 sheet so I may use the whole thing or cut it. Here
are the writing prompts:

In all my life I felt like_____ was my greatest adventure
I was my most adventurous when...........
I don't really feel adventurous but one particular moment does stand apart from the rest.


She suggest writing this on a postcard and mailing it to yourself.  I love the idea of using a postcard because
it feels less intimadting . You could also write some goals down and mail it to friends totally up to you.  Since I am writing this for myself I decided to keep my response private.    I should have a few recipes up by tommrow or Wed. I hate to give a specific day then something happens with the kids then I can't .     So
I will do my best to have some up by  Tuesday. Until then stay gold.

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.