my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Explore Online Classe by Shimelle

I                                                I got this image from here
I feel like I am over dosing on classes! I also feel like this is my last  free time before I go back to school
this fall.(I am taking a late start class in October so I have room somewhat while I get the kids up and
ready to  go back  to school)  I felt like I was creatively blocked and at the same time a little resentful of
time I was giving to volunteer activites and not my  creative purusits.  Of course I won't give my work at church because that fufills me in a deeper and more meaningful way but I feel more complete and whole when
I nuture  that side of myself that longs to make something.A good day for me is one that includes art journaling ,scrapbooking and trying out a new recipe.   I will use some of these classes for mini albums and this class and
the workshop at Big Picture Classes(Big Idea Workshop Aug 15-Aug27)  Si will be getting up with the chickens but it will be totally worth it in the end.  Stay tuned for a new recipe!

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.