- 2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 plus 2/3 cups of cold butter,divided
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup Hershey's Milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350oF.
- Combine flour and 1 cup brown sugar in large bowl. With pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/2 cup butter until fine crumbs form(a few large crumbs may remain). Press mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan. Sprinkle pecans over the crust Set aside.
- Combine remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and 2/3 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil 30 seconds, stirring constantly, then immediately pour over pecans and crust.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until topping is bubbly and golden; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle
- milk chocolate chips evenly over top; press gently onto surface. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
bbutter. I used Land o lakes and it was the best part of the bar!