my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Art Journal Page and Creative Catalyst 133(Creative Thearpy)

                      Wow my hair was actually combed in this picture! All vanity aside I enlargged this so
you could see the detail. I used a metallic champagne colored paint  and peach and I really loved the effect of this together, the patterned paper was from Basic Grey  and the brads were from Sei.  This is actually a 2 page spread but the batteries I bought didn't work so when I get some more mulah I will defiinitely take a picture. Now over at Creative Therapy  Creative Catalyst 133 is do you have a favorite or imporant family
recipe and I thought how cool is that .  Well I am off on another mommy adventure until next time stay gold.

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.