- 2 1/2 pounds meaty chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoon Cricsco
- 2 Tablespoon seasame oil
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- Rinse chicken pat dry. Combine all remaining ingredients in a large resealable food storage bag. Add chicken. Seal. Refrigerate 4hours or overnight, turning once or twice.
- Heat oven to 350oF. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish. Add chicken.
- Discard remaing marinad. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and reaches an internal temp of 165o.
I use chicken wings , increased the amount of honey to 1/4 cup and omitted the green onion
The kids absolutely loved it! I will be making this again with chicken thighs since they are cheaper than wings.
This recipe is linked up to Just Something I whipped up,Mouthwatering Mondays,Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays.Whatcha Makin' Wed