- 1(6oz) package fresh baby spinach throughly washed
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1(25 oz) package frozen cheese Ravoli(do not thaw)
- 1 cup(4oz.)shredded Italian six cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375o
- Chop spinach andtoss with pesto sauce in a medium bowl.
- Combine Alfredo Sauce and vegetable broth, spoon one third of Alfredo Sauce mixturew(about1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 2.2qt or 11x7 baking dish . Top with half of spinach mixtute. Arrange half of ravoli ina single layer over spinach mixture . Repeat layers once . Top with alfredo sauce
- Bake at 375o for 30 minutes .Remove form oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
My kids would probably not eat the pesto so I didn't include it . I forgot about the broth but I don't think they noticed. Normally I use a light alfredo (Ragu) but this time I went for the gusto and used Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo and it actually made me feel like I was enjoying Mother's Day.
Stop by tommrow for the bonus recipe and this recipe is linked up toTempt My Tummy Tues,Tuesday Night Supper Club and Whatcha Makin Wed.( see the post below if you'd like to link up)