Reminder: Whatcha Makin' Wed will resume next week my sweetie is getting better but is still home from school.
- 1(16 oz.) package ziti
- 2 (10 oz.) containers refrigerated alfredo sauce
- (8 oz.) container sour cream
- (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with spoon half of mixture
- into a 13x9baking dish
- Stir together ricotta chees and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer, sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Bake 350o for 30 minutes or until bubbly.