my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whatcha Makin' Wed April5th-7th

Photobucket
Good morning all you crafty people out there.  Thanks for taking the time out of your
busy day to link up.  If you have recipe you can't wait to share, or thoese new curtains you sewed or
maybe you just want to show off your kids pictures.You are more than welcome to post up
to 3 projects( 3 of the same type or 3 different ones, your choice)  We celebrate creativity in all it's forms.
(Family friendly of course)  I ask that you please:

1.  Grab the button on the sidebar

2.  A worded link in your project is acceptable(www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

3.Last week I ended up deleting the posts that didn't do this I just don't think it's fair to
the others who do take the time out to do this.  I know we get busy and sometimes we forget
but after a certain amount of time if  either of the first rules aren't being followed then I will have to delete again
and I much rather spend my time admiring you guy's projects!  So lets have fun with it today.

3 comments:

Manu said...

Thanks for inviting me over!!! I have linked my Chocolate and Coconut Tartelettes here! :-) Lovely site! Have fun!

Walking by Faith said...

Thanks for hosting this fun link party! I'm your newest follower :)

Amanda-The Sweet Details said...

Just posted my chocolate chocolate chip cookies! I would love it if you came over and posted something on my hop. Have a great day!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.