Skip to main content

Whatcha Makin' Wed April19-21st

Photobucket
good morning all you creative people!  I know it looks like alot of changes but I will basically be keeping
everything else the same(Linky list, recipes,art journaling and scrapbook etc...)  I just wanted this blog to fit my
personality more actually this was the original name so since I still like it I am going to keep it!  I really do celebrate creativity in all it's forms.   Speaking of which , you are more than welcome to post up to 3 projects
( 3 of the same or 3 different it's  up to you as long as it's family friendly) Recipes,photos, art journal pages,home
decor, sewing etc.... you may post it here. Here are the rules

1. Grab the button in the sidebar it will still link back to the blog.

2.  If you already have alot of things on your blog you may post it
on your sidebar or a worded link is fine with me also(www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

3. If you don't post the button on your blog or the worded link I will have to delete
entries which I really don't like to do but it isn't fair to people are kind enough to follow the rules.  Thank you
guys for being patient with me as we make this transition .  Also If anyone has a problem with posting an entry please let me know so I can make adjustments if neccesary.  Thanks guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonus Recipes:Paula Deen's:Hearty Vegetable Soup

Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon of butter
1 cup of thinly sliced carrots
1 small zuccini sliced lenghwise
and cut crosswise into thin slices
1/2 cup onion
2 cups tightly packed fresh baby spinach
2 cups(14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil,garlic,and oregeno
2 cups chicken broth
1   (15-ounce) can Northern beans,drained
 1 cup frozen cut green beans,thawed
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1.In a Dutch oven ,melt butter over medium heat .  Add carrots,zucchini and  onion
cook stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 min or until vegetables are tender( more like an 1hour on low heat total
Add sinach stirring until wilted.
2.Add diced tomatoes,broth beans green beans,pepper and salt.Bring to boil :reduce heat and simmer.

For more of her recipes go here.

Variation
I omitted the spinach and Northern beans (my kids wouldn't have eaten it) I substituted.  Italian
style vegetables which has the zucchini and Italian style green beans and for a little more
something I pute…

My cookbook addiction

Hello my name is Cheryl and I'm addicted to really ,practical cookbooks! Yes I just posted on another Weight Watchers cookbook. I have no interest in the point system none whatsoever. This little factoid is how you know I just love buying, collecting and maintaining an extensive cook book collection. I only paid the $2.00 plus shipping and handling and got a real bargain! This is organized more like a traditional cookbook  soup and starters,breakfast and brunch,poultry,yeast breads,quick breads etc...I was a little disappointed with the slow cooker section.I use my slow cooker every week and was hoping for a little more to choose from. I am very pleased with vegetarian main dishes.We are not vegetarian or vegan just a busy Mama/college student trying to get my growing kids to eat more vegetables. I wish I had started with this and the One pot cookbook back in 2012 when I had the health scare this would have made eating healthy a whole lot simpler. I will be looking over both so I…