my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Whatcha Makin' Wed. April 26th-April 28

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a  blessed Easter, I had to do a safety check on my kids's candy or atleast that's the story
I am going with this year!Well I can't wait to see what everyone came up with this week..  The rules are as follows
1. Grab the button in the sidebar I haven't changed the domain name yet so you can post it in your sidebar
or post.

2. I realize this is a big bright button that may not fit with your blog design and that's why I am o.k
with a worded link in the post(i.e. www.scrapaddict4sure.com is cool,too) I personally don't like a cluttered
blog, so I am not offended when people put the link.

3. If rule 1 and rule 2 is completely ignored then I will have to delete the post and I really don't like doing that
blog hops are suppose to be fun and a chance to learn from each other.  Also link to your project not your
etsy shop( IF you have a etsy shop on your blog that's different)

4.  If you sew,cook, have a DIY project, crafts, art journals, or love photography you may post up to
3 projects( 3 of the same or 3different  that part is up to you)  So stay gold and thanks for stopping by.
Oh I almost forgot I post Bonus Recipes every other week so I can post my art journal pages, scrap books, or photography.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I've linked up the Spring Salad that I made for lunch today. Have a great afternoon, Candace

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.