my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My intentions;To be Cooked List for 2011

I noticed there weren't a lot of cooking challenges out there so I decided to challenge myself.
I love food from the south as well as italian, chinese and mexican.  I don' want to lose that spirit of
adventure by getting stuck in a rut.  So by posting this I hope to hold myself accountable and just have fun with it
so without further  blah blahing her it is

To be Cooked 2011
1.peach cobbler
2. tea cakes
3.salmon croquettes
4.shrimp creole
5. beingets
6. enchilada casserole
7.  sopapillas
8. chile renos
9.risotto
10.eggplant parmesan
11.chicken florentine artichoke bake

Here are my two favorite  places to find new recipes My recipes(from the Southern Living,Cooking Light, Health, Sunset and Real Simple Publications) and Recipe (Better Homes and Garden) I will repost this next month about this time just to see how far I got

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.