my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cheryl's Favorite'

Just an Illusion

I want to make this blog a little more personal by sharing some of my favorites.
One of my favorite jazz artists
Najee I got my copy used and OMG it was not scratched at all !
Come Away With Me
I love this album  I wore this out and will have to get this again.
Glee: The Complete First Season
My absolute favorite TV Show  this took the place for Ugly Betty in addiction to
Community: The Complete First Season
Senor Chang rocks!  Ken Leong is hilarous  actually he's a Dr in real life he definitely don't need this job
must be nice!
andThe Bluest Eye (Vintage International)  This was  one of my favorite novels by Toni Morrison.  I hear that she actually taught
at Texas Southern University way back in the day
                                                     I got this image from here
I swear this is my absolute all-time favorite dessert bar none!  My grandmother that passed away(Birda Mae)
was the best cook and this was one of her best desserts I swear this is the year I will start making this.
Well tune in next week where I wll share some other things I think are great

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.