1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
8 skinned and boned chicken thighs
3/4 cup honey,divided
3/4 cup Dijon mustard divided
2 garlic cloves minced
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine first 4 ingredients, sprinkle evenly over chicken in a shallow dish.
- Stir together1/2 cup honey,1/2cup mustard and garlic; pour over chicken
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Remove chcken from marinade, discardingmarinade. Dredge chicken in pecans; place on a lightly greased rac k in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Bake at 375o for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir together remaining 1/4 cup honey, remaining 1/4 cup mustard, and curry powder, serve sauce with chicken.
I used whole pecans which I thought more looked better in general and I forgot to put the
curry ! Ironically my pickiest eater liked this I thought the mustard was too tangy. So I
will try it again with regular mustard .
I am linked up toTuesday Night Supper Club,Tempt my tummy Tuesdays,
I got this recipe from this book no shock I should work for them or something.