- 11/4 cups milk
- 2 packages(4-serving size) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tup(8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed, divided
- 1 Keebler Ready crust Graham Pie Crust
2. Spreadremain topping over top
3. Garnish as desired. Enjoyu immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
I put the whipped topping at once which is why mine looked terrible! I was tooo embarrassed to take a picture but not to shame to eat it . My kids loved it of course . I would try a regular pie crust next time I thought this taste better with cheesecake or key lime pie.
This week I am linked up to:
Mouthwaterin' Monday,Tempt My Tummy,Hearth and Soul,Tuesday NIght Supper Club, Whatcha Makin' Wed andFull Plate Thursdays