my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Monday, April 4, 2011

Birda Mae's Recipe Corner:5 minute Double Chocolate Pie

                                                              I got this image from Here
Ingredients

  • 11/4 cups milk
  •  2 packages(4-serving size) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
  • 1 tup(8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed, divided
  • 1 Keebler Ready crust Graham Pie Crust
1 In large bowl beat milk and pudding miz with wire whisk for 1 minute,(Mixture will be very thick.)  Whisk in half of whipped topping .  Carefully apread in crust .

2. Spreadremain topping over top
3.  Garnish as desired.  Enjoyu immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.

Variation:
I put the whipped topping at once which is why mine looked terrible! I was tooo embarrassed to take a picture but not to shame to eat it .  My kids loved it of course . I would try a regular pie crust next time I thought this taste better with cheesecake or key lime pie.

This week I am linked up to:
Mouthwaterin' Monday,Tempt My Tummy,Hearth and Soul,Tuesday NIght Supper Club, Whatcha Makin' Wed andFull Plate Thursdays

3 comments:

carolinaheartstrings said...

I loved chocolate pie when I was a kid. I have not had it in years. I am going to try this soon.

Kankana said...

This is truly a treat .. super quick and easy :) Thanks for sharing it with Hearth and Soul Hop

J L Health 918-836-0565 said...

It's been way too long since I had a good chocolate pie....Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks for sharing at the hearth and soul hop.

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.