my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whatcha Makin'Wed March 29th-31

Photobucket
Good morning fellow crafty people
It is so to be back. I am already thinking about making calzones and southwest tilapia.  Now of course those things don't go together but the more I stopped by to see whae everyone was cooking the hungrier I got!
So please feel free to post up to 3 recipes or 3 different projects, if you don't cook alot please dont feel
left out if you sew, make things with modpodge, make art journal pages, take really cool pictures of
your kids you can post it here.  I have several different projects going and I thought it would be nice to
have a place you can share all your creative adventures whatever they may  be (As long as it's family friendly)
Just a few things however:

1.Grab my button in the sidebar.

2.  You can also post a worded link is acceptable i.e www.scrapaddict4sure.com

3. You may post past or present projects  in case I forgot to mention and have fun

3 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Cheryl,
I am sharing my new creation, Southwest Tilapia Chowder. I sure hope that you and your readers enjoy the recipe. Thank you for hosting and have a great week!

Donene said...

Cheryl! Thanks for the linky party and your nice comments!

Amy said...

I'm hosting a wonderful tea sampler GIVEAWAY! Come check it out when you have time.

http://utry.it/2011/04/two-leaves-and-bud-tea-company-product.html

Amy
http://utry.it

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.