my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whatcha Makin' Wed Mar22-24

Photobucket
Hello it's great to be back! I am looking forward to seeing your projects  whether it's home decor, sewing, your favorite recipes, scrapbook layouts ,etc.... whatever you do please share with us here..I can honestly say
I actually don't to make a grocery list until after I see everyones recipes !  Just  a few reminders:

1.  Grab my button in the sidebar.

2.  a worded link such as www.scrapaddict4sure.com listed in your
post is acceptable ,too.

3.  You may post up to 3 projects ( 3 different or similar projects) and can
be a project from months ago. That's ok ,too.  (It just has to be Family Friendly)

1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

It's nice to have you back. I missed you. Hope life will be better for you now. Thank you for hosting today and have a great day!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.