my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shimelle Blogging for Scrapbookers:Prompt 3 Favorite Things

Good morning I just wanted to share Prompt 3 which was list some of your favorite things so
here's a few of mine:
1. Paper Corner Rounder-  I rarely create a scrapbook page without this and the Paper
Studio version is very inexpensive.Hobby Lobby carries that brand and you can order online.
2.TjMaxx-as far as retail stores this is still my absolute favorite I am wearing a Liz Clabourne top
I paid like 5 bucks for!
3.Chocolate- I have n't met a form of it I don't like Hershey's kisses, coffee creamer,  Twix candy bar etc...
now don't get me wrong this isn't all day everday but whatever they put in chocolate makes me
incredibly happy .
4.Inspiration Everywhere  This is Michelle Rydell's blog , she does alot of Scrapbooking, Art Journaling etc;;
she is a Design Team Member of Scrapping The Music and always has different projects to share.  You should really check her out.
5 The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath I am intrigued by the fact that women in the 50's had such limited options
in terms of what they could do with their life it was expected of them to be a wife, which wasn't a bad
thing , but the main character clearly wanted a writing career and that fact that it wasn't supported by society
is interesting.  Today in the this century the only thing stopping  woman from a writing career would be her own doubts, not pressure to conform .  Well I'll be back to share later in the meantime stay gold.

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.