- 3/4-1 pound medium size fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon green onion minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced parlsley
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel
- dash of Tabasco(optional)
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towel and set aside.
- Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat. Stir in green onion,oil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt.
- Cook until bubbly. Add shrimp to pan and cook, stirring occasionally until shrimp turns pink(4-5 Minutes)
- Stir in parsley,lemon peel and Tabasco.
- Serve with rice.