get to far behind. I resolved that issue but there was alot of miscommunication and technical difficulties,but
I don't want this to look like a rant against them (they do still have good customer service). On to the
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoon butter or margarine softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.Grease two large cookie sheets. In small bow, combine flour,baking soda, and salt.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium spee, beat butter until creamy,Gradually add sugar , and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream, lemon peel, and vanilla. Reduce speed to low; beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons,inch apart , on prepared cookie sheets. Bake until cookies are set and edges are golden,10 to 12 minutes
- ,through baking; Cool to cookie sheets on wire rack 1 minute. With wide metal spatula, transfer cookies to wire racls to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
I squeezed lemon juice into the dough instead of adding the lemon peel because I wanted to really be able
to taste the lemon not just have a hint. I actually had to squeeze quite a bit to taste it but this is just my
preference. Also this was different from the other Sour Cream Cookie(see 1/6/11 post for that recipe) ,in the fact that it didn't have
a cake like texture which I like better but the taste was pretty good . Stay tuned for the linky list.
I am linking up with the following:Hearth and Soul,Tuesday Night Supper Club,Tempt My Tummy