my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whatcha Makin' Wed Jan 11-Jan13

Photobucket

Good morning fellow creative people   It's that time of the week where you can show off your latest recipes,
photos,home decor or home decor projects...... Whatevery you are making  as long as it's family friendly
you are welcome to post here.  If you have more than 1 project you may post up to 3 .  You don't have to be
Modest,  Show me whatcha working with !  I only ask a few things one:

! Grab my button in the sidebar.

2.  You may post a worded link i.e(www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

3. Mixed media, scrapbook layouts and art journal pages are welcome ,too.

Have fun.

4 comments:

Moogie said...

I'm your newest follower.
http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

Nikki (Coupon Cookin) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Great recipe.

Donene said...

Thanks for the party!! and thanks for your nice comments!

Shelley said...

Thank you for your kind comment and for stopping by! Sounds like a fun party...I'll be linking up next week:)

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.