my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Friday, January 21, 2011

Layout flashback:Remember when?


This is a layout of my 2nd child hard to believe that's been 6 and half years ago. What's even harder to remember is my scrapbooking style before Creating Keepsakes. I hadn't discovered them yet. I always like taking pictures , holding on to momentos and not wanting to forget
those small moments that I take for granted . I wished I had journaled what I was thinking and feeling because I dont remember great details. Zaria was still scratching herself in the face so that's why she has socks on in the lower half of the layout. I was about as happy as any really tired mother of a newborn could be. I love my child of course, but that's all I recall being totally exhausted . Well going forward I will be sure to a write more even if it's just for those everyday moments. I also miss this style of mine (Whatever you want to call it. I did take Art history and African American Art in college. My favorite artists are Picasso and Romare Bearden both artists are great at collages and I believe that was my influence at the time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.