11/3 cups all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspooon salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine(1 stick) softenened
1 cup surgar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 3500.In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg
- and vanillauntil blended. Reduce speed to low; beat in flour mixture just until combined scraping bowl with rubber spatula .
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons, 2 inches apart , in tow ungreased cookie sheets. Bake until edges are browned , 10 to 12 minutes, rotating coookie sheets between upper and lower oven racks halfway through baking. with wide metal spatula, transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
I aint gone lie I didn't do any of that rotating stuff I wasn't feeling well( still dont feel great) but I thought
what the hey I'll bake them( the kids something .Neeedless to say they weren't my best not that the recipe
was difficult I just wasn't feeling it. I ordered my cord from Amazon so as soon as I get that I can go back to
posting my own pictures of cooking adventures!