my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whatcha Makin Wed(Dec 14-16th)

Photobucket
good morning all you really cool creative people out there!My keyboard went out on me this morning so I am
posting this from the public library.   Since I have a limited amount of time to be on the computer,I may not be able to respond as quickly as I normally do .  I apologize for any inconvience me posting so early has created.   If you have a recipe or two you would like to share,or decorating,  sewing or all the above feel
free to post your links here. If you are one of those really cool creative people who has more than one thing
going you can post up to 3 links to your projects.It doesn't even have to be recent.  The point is to show off
whatever you made(as long as it's family friendly).  All I ask is that a:

1.Grab my button from the sidebar and post it on your blog.

2.  A worded link in your project is acceptable(I.e. http://www.scrapaddict4sure.com/)

3.Have fun!(Has to be something you made by hand ,mixed media,art journals ,and photos are welcome,too)

4 comments:

e-Mom said...

I hope you get your keyboard back!

Thanks for hosting,

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

Marni's Organized Mess said...

What a cute meme! Glad I came across your blog!

What would you do with a $75 gift card?  I have a  giveaway on my blog right now for just that!  

Come on over and enter!  

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I dumped a whole glass of water on my keyboard not too long ago so I get it. Thanks!

scrapaddict4sure said...

Yeah my keyboard is working .I never thought I'd say this but thank God for teenagers

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.