my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Whatcha Makin Wed Dec7-9th

Photobucket
Good morning fellow creative people! If you are looking to post links to your photos, recipes,craft, sewing,decorating projects.  Then you are definitely in the right place.If you are like me you may have more than one project going.  So feel free to post up to 3(no more than or it will be deleted)

A few things:

1.  Grab my button in the sidebar.

2. A worded link in your project is acceptable(i.e www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

3Have fun but please don't post something that isn't family friendly or not  handmade or I will be forced to delete it.

3 comments:

cocinadiary said...

Thank you for inviting me to you blog hop. I love participating in other hops and meeting new bloggers. If you don't mind, I will include your blog hop in my ever evolving list of link-ups. Angie

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Thanks for hosting again!! :-)

scrapaddict4sure said...

thanks for linking up with me!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.