my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whatcha Makin' Wed Dec28th-30

PhotobucketWell hello all you crafty people!
If you have more than one project( or recipes) you would like to share  feel free to post it here! Up to 3 projects.(Projects can be home decor, room makeovers,anything you made with mod podge etc...)

1.  Grab my button in the sidebar

2. a worded link in the post is acceptable(i.e.www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

3.  If you post my button in your sidebar that's fine as long as you link back to me
(also if you have a mixed media,art journal , cards, sewing projects as long as you made it
it's ok here(Assuming it's family friendly).  I will be taking next week off but Whatcha Makin' Wed
will pick back up 1/11/11. You guys have made this year special and thanks for sharing my
journey on this creative adventure I call my life! I will still post recipes, art journal pages and if I am lucky
a scrapbook page!Have a blessed,safe,and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I hope you had a great Christmas and enjoy a wonderful new year!! Hugs from Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

21st Century Housewife© said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Thank you for hosting and Happy New Year!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.