my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whatcha Makin Wed Dec 21-23

Photobucket   As you can see by my previous post I have made up with my friend
chocolate.  I went to the gym yesterday so I guess I will be back tommrow  I also thought the truffles would make a great gift. Enough about me .  If you would like to post links to your latest recipe ,sewing project,
Christmas crafts,mixed media project ,photos,etc...Then you have definitely come to the right place.If you
are one of those multi talented people( like me) you may have more than one project going and that's encouraged here .  You may post up to 3 (as long as it's Family Friendly)   All I ask is

a)  Grab my button  in the sidebar

b) A worded link in your project is acceptable(Ie. www.scrapaddict4sure.com

c)Have fun and if you would like to post two or 3 of the same thing Ie. ( 3 recipes, 3 sewing projects)
That's fine also as long as it's not more





3 comments:

Carol@easytobeglutenfree said...

Thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting. I'm definitely one of those people who has many different types of projects going all the time so I'm sure you'll be seeing me often. Always looking for inspiration! Merry Christmas!

Miriam said...

Have a great holiday season!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

Miz Helen said...

I have brought over My Mothers Divinity. This is melt in your mouth candy. Thank you for hosting us today and you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.