my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whatcha Makin'Wed. Nov 23-27th

Photobucket

If your are looking to post links to your latest recipes, room makeovers, home decor, sewing projects,things
you like  to do with Mod Podge thing you came to the right place as long as it's family friendly you may post it.
Just a few things:

Grab my button
a worded link in the project is fine(I e. www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

Have fun.

I would like to thank everyone who took time out of their busy week to post here again I say thank you.



1 comment:

21st Century Housewife© said...

Thank you so much for hosting and Happy Thanksgiving!!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.