- 2 cups Original Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese(2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter,melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450o. Stir Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix margarine and garlic powder;brush over warm biscuits.
(gasp!) liked them and gave me a compliment. Only those of you with picky kids would truly understand my
shock! I love these because they are quick and they do taste like Red Lobster's cheese biscuits. Dont forget to check out my giveaway in the post below this one. I am also linking up with