my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creative Thearpy:Catalyst 120


This is the creative catalyst for Creative Thearpy. The week was hosted by Kelley Purkey I really appreciated her honesty,really cute scrapbook page. I decided to make mine into an art journal page.What a shock huh?. I also wanted a chance to use this SEI PAPER(Mimosa), Letter Stickers Basic Grey. The Catalyst is "What are you waiting for?" A little extra money to take some digital photography classes. I took photoshop last fall. I am looking forward to doing that again.But I am planning to move so I have to save some money to cover those expenses.Anyway it got me to think about buying some books on composition atleast and go online .
So what are you waiting for in life? What reasons or excuses have you made for not doing it? What can you do right now to make it happen?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.