my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Random Notes:Astros vs the Braves


I got  some free tickets to the Astros vs the Braves game .  (Thanks Arc of Houston) I gotta tell you this
was probably one of the better moments of this summer!  The thrill of being in the crowd .  I mean you can
actually feel the anticipation.  Besides late at night is the best time to move around in Houston( Have I mentioned the heat index  has been up to 104-110?)  It's funny Joshua has never been to a sporting
event and when we were in line to get hot dogs and heard the game starting he was really about to freak!
Aliyah and Zaria are the ones in the other picture.  They really weren't all that excited to be there in fact that was probably the most excited look the whole time .  Any way I may come back in September  I believe
we play on the 13th .Anyway stay Gold!

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.