my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog of Substance Award and Thank You Thepunkrockmom!





Wow imagine my surprise when I was  stopping by thepunkrockmom.blogspot.com and saw my blog
as one of the  winners!  ( How cool is that?)I believe the rules are to tell 7 things the bloggy world
doesn't know about you and to pass it on to 5 other blogs.  So here goes:

  1. I like orange juice but not oranges per se.
  2. I still listen Lenny Kravitz
  3. Alice in Wonderland and Through the looking Glass was the only book I read more than once (as a Kid)
  4. Meryl Streep is one of my favorite actresses.
  5. I just submitted one of my poems to gotpoetry.com
  6. Picasso is one of my favorite artists
  7. Tina Modotti is one of my favorite photographers.
I didn't intend for this to be a my favorites list but at 3am this is what came to mind first!
Five blogs that deserve this award in  no particular orderhttp://www.3peasinbrooklyn.blogspot.com/,
,www.adventuresofabettycrockerwannabe.blogspot.com, http://www.aviewbeyondwords.blogspot.com/

 http://www.sharyncarlson.typepad.com/http://www.mooner363.typepad.com/,   I am so flattered to rcieve this award it really is an honor and be sure to stop by the punrock moms blog they are having a photo challenge and a contest.  If you are looking for the Lemon Cake Recipe it's the next post down.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks so much! I'll try to get to posting that real soon!! :))

Have a great day!

scrapaddict4sure said...

Your welcome

Nf1andprek-whisper said...

i am a foodie and I love your food ideas...

Eve said...

Hi there, I'm your newest blog follower! Thank you so much for that kind comment on my blog, so sweet :D

Congratulations on the blog award!

Have a great weekend!
You'll see me around here lots!

Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower. You can visit my site at http://showmemama.blogspot.com. Make sure you leave me a comment so I know you visited.

Thanks a bunch and have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!

scrapaddict4sure said...

thanks for stopping by .I have been running errands today.Sorry it took so long to respond

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.