my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

black and white Wed@Long road to China

This is my first Black and White Wed.  with Long Road to China
This was taken almost 2 and 1/2 weeks ago.  It was hot as all get up
(Heat index altleast 101)  .  Why do I keep bringing up the heat index?
The heat index is the temp. that it actually feels like .  It could be 94 degrees but if
the heat index says a 100 then that's what it actually is.  I say all that to say this . I was not going to be
blowing bubbles for very long outside.  If  you're looking for the cupcake recipe it's in the post below this one

8 comments:

thepunkrockmom said...

Beautiful picture! Thanks so much for entering!
Good luck!
Love your blog btw :)

<3MaryAnne

justinegordon said...

wow that is hot! great shot

Jamie H said...

Great shot. Even though it's black and white, it looks hot outside!

scrapaddict4sure said...

Thanks for stopping by. I believe the whole point of Black and White
Wed. is to feature pictures taken in Black and White(smile)

Organic Girl said...

Happy Friday Follow Organic Girl andTodays Diva

Brianna! said...

stopping by from new friend friday!!
What an ADORABLE little blog you have going on...
LOVE IT
Hope your weekend is LOVELY
xoox
bB

Sassy Sites! said...

I am hosting a party over at Sassy Sites today too! I would love to have you join us and show off your fun blog! Come by and say hi and grab a button! oh... AND come and sign up for our giveaway too! $50 Gift Card in Vinyl Lettering!! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Eve said...

Great picture.
I couldn't possible survive with the heat index at 100, I don't do heat very well :D

Here in England it's getting very cold now, I actually love that.

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.