my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birda Mae's Recipe Corner:Sandra Lee's Pina Colada Pie




Ingredients:
3/4 cup pineapple-coconut nectar
1 cup light coconut milk
1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract divided
1 3/4 box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
1 cup shredded coconut
8 ounces whipped topping
1 9 inch pie crust ,baked
1/4 cup shredded coconut for garnish

Directions
In a large bowl ,combine nectar,coconut milk,and teaspoon rum extract sprinkle pudding mix over liquid and whisk for 2 minutes

Fold in coconut and 1/2 the whipped topping
Pour into  pre-baked pie crust and chill in refrigerator for atleast 3 hours

Combine remaining whipped topping with 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
Top chilled pie with whipped topping and toasted coconut
I got this recipe from http://www.foodnetwork.com/

9 comments:

Becca said...

That recipe looks delicious! I'm adding it to my cooking to-do list. I would be honored if you would drop by and link it to my Beach Week link party. Here's the link: http://www.barefeetonthedashboard.com/2010/08/welcome-to-beach-week-link-your-beachy.html

cheryl@scrapaddict4sure said...

I am glad you like it I am not sure how to link it back but I'll try

bookaddict4real said...

I posted my link I haven't finished drinking my coffe it is like 6am(smile)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, yum! This looks delish!

bookaddict4real said...

thanks for stopping by

Brianna! said...

This looks Refreshingly delicious
xoxo
bB
Happy Friday New friend

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for stopping over. This looks delicious! I want some now!! :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Yum yum...looks soooo good...thanks for sharing this recipe! Hop over and enter my GIVEAWAY…I think you will like it!

Blessings,
Linda

Lily's Laundry Boutique said...

yummy! Thanks so much for linking up through Fabulous Friday Follow. I am following you back! Great Blog! www.LilysLaundryBoutique.Blogspot.com

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.