my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Remember that feeling of anticipation you got waiting on Christmas morning to get
here because you knew you had a bunch of presents under the Tree?  That's exactly how I felt waiting on my book to come from Amazon.  Honey let me tell you this  ain't one of those pretty little artsy books that's full of completed projects but not alot of instructions or step by step pictures to show how they got there.  Here you won't have that problem.  For those of you not familiar with her blog here's the linkwww.dianatrout.blogspot.com.  I am digressing a little.  The book is written
with a newbie like me in mind.  Here's a partial list of The Table of Contents              
                                 Gathering Supplies page 8
                                   Lean Into Trust page 24
                                   Salt Resist page 34
                                    Taming the Critic  page 38
                                    Meet My Critic

                                                                          The Techniques
                                                                        Inkjet Transfer 114

                                                             Creative Aid Words for Spilling Page 119
                                                     Creative Aid : Quick and Dirty Prompts page 120
                          There was alot of useful information but I dont want to spoil  it for you.  You don't have to be a newbie to  enjoy the book because these are Techniques you can refer back to often

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.