(they have bbq sauces ,marinades,salsas, etc...) from June 3-Sept.30th Just enter the code scrap
and now on to the next one
Emeril's Spiced Nuts
These only take 7 minutes to make
2 Tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of light brown sugar
2 Tablespoons of water
1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 ground cinnamon
1/2teaspoon of salt
2 cups of mixed nuts
- Mix spices and reserve
- Heat nuts in a dry skillet and cook stirring frequently Until it begins to toast about minutes
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside
- Add the butter,sugar,and water, and spices to the hot skillet and cook ,stirring until a glaze forms
- About 1 minute
- Return the nuts to the skillet and toss to combine glaze.
- Cook for about1 to 2 minutes, or until the nuts are glazed and golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil,separating with fork.
Let rest until cooled and sugar has hardened , about 10 minutes . Store in airtight container.
I got this recipe from http://www.foodnetwork.com/