my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/25/10 layout Girls night in

I got the idea from the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes , that suggested you take a photo
that's a representation of a moment. I wanted to do a layout that commerates my occasional Friday nights with
the 15 year old.( I say occasional because it's not often I stay up past 9 pm to watch anything!) When my other
two bundles of joy have went to sleep this is the absolute best time to break out some popcorn and watch a movie.
I scanned some Dvd's I had already ,then uploaded the image to Cvs. I would like to make this a more regular event.
I mean I enjoy this bonding time with Aliyah . I know that one day this will only be a memory so I'd like to enjoy this
before college ,finals and life in general kicks in. As for the movie choices what can I say I love $5 movies from Wal mart!   Here's my links tohttp://www.allthingzrelated.blogspot.com/,http://www.somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/,http://www.itssoverycheri.com/,www.thegirlcreative.blogspot.com,andwww.Friday-Follow.com  they are linking everybody up so be sure to stop by and check out all that creativity.  I'll stop by today and tommrow but next
week no linky parties for me  I need to have some time to actually make things and feed my bundles of joy
So stay gold !
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

This is a great idea and a neat page!

bookaddict4real said...

Why thank you Scrappy Pam

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Running late but here I am. Stopping by from Friday Blog Hop. I am now following. Hope you will stop by my blog and follow when you get a chance :) Have a great weekend!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.