my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random note: Spoils of War?


Ok spoils of war may be a bit  over the top,I love these tulips  got the on sale last Friday as
a birthday present to me.They actually lasted longer than I thought.I also got this bad boy(Canon camera)
in the mail last Friday I've already taken some pictures may even take we're in that getting  to know each other stage If I plan everything right I should have some new images up next week.Last but not least
a long over due pedicure.  I probably tramatized some poor nail tech, but I needed these  thangs worked On !
My pride was only hurt for 5 seconds when she broke out that drill .  It was worth it .  The butterfly is symbolic of my transformation.  I am no longer willing to live my life on someone else's terms.   I love blogging about the things I love to do! Also I wanted
to send a shout out to all the ladies at Pages In Time(ning group)   and Milliande (ning group)  The know
how to treat a sister on her birthday!

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.