my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random note: Canon vs Sony Cybershot



No this is not a flimsy excuse to look at my pedicure again!I took this shot(the one on the bottom) with the Canon(it has 6 Mp but
has a lens that has 12 times the image stabilization  and  6.0-72.0mm)
compared to Canon PowerShot Pro Series S3 IS 6MP with 12x Image Stabilized Zoom Sony cyber shot,has 7.2 mp but not an outstanding lens ( see the shot on the top)which is almost not a far comparison but these cameras are both in 
the point and shoot family and once I compared these two shots I felt like I had made the right decision to
buy this camera!  If you go to www.digital-photography-school.com they have a top twenty list of the best point and shot cameras based on what the the readers themselves bought as well as tips,tutorials ,information on cameras etc... .  I picked this Canon from the top twenty list and waited for the best used price on amazon.  So what is your favorite brand of camera?  Do you use point and shot or Dslr?  One other thing I picked this camera because it will let me shot Manually and in Auto mode so this will be a nice transition to owning a Dslr.

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.