my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Art Journal page and the the singer who inspired it



"Spend most your life
pretending not be
the one you are but who
you choose to see
Learned to survive in your fictious world
Does what they think of you
Determine your worth
If specials what you feel
when you're with them
Taken away you feel less than again" You by Janet Jackson


I play this song it's from The Velvet Rope one of my favorite albums by Janet Jackson
because I felt like she hit her stride artistically speaking
Actually it's kinda ironic that later in her career she was going to have to
experience being reviled by the media and some in the public
about that Superbowl incident. But the thing I admire the most
and encourages me to keep trying and take the chance of falling on my face
is because Janet never just quit doing what she does not even after the death of her beloved brother Michael. It takes a certain amount
of tenacity to do that . So inpires you to keep doing your scrapbook/art journal pages? If you could spend the afternoon
with someone you admire who would it be? Well until the next post


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.