my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Sunday, March 14, 2010

layout flashback

Actually this layout is on my wall so I can have a visual reminder of my affirmations . I also thought this would
be a good example of a layout I did on 8 1/2 by 11 paper .. I guess I could use this paper sometimes but I am still
undecided I like not having to cut my pattern paper but maybe I 'll think about it . I dont like making anything
a rule I like being able to change my mind. So what do you guys think is it easier for you to use 12 by 12 paper or 8 1/2 by 11?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

bookaddict4real said...

If there is any problems leaving a comment please email me at
cheryls39 at hotmail dot com. Thanks for visiting

Mary said...

I love your afirmations page. I think it is a wonderful idea. As for which size book I like to use. My favorite is 8x8. But if I were to go bigger it would be because I wanted to add lots more photos so I would probably go witht the 12x12. :)

I enjoyed looking at you pages. They are awesome.

Mary

bookaddict4real said...

Well thank you so much for the comment I thought this thing was still broke! Sometime I do the 8x 8
thing but I really like having more space but there is no rule that says
we have to choose!

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.