my obessesion

my  obessesion
To live a creative life ,we must lose our fear of being wrong
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Monday, December 21, 2009

Inspiration Corner

A Creative Companion: How to Free Your Creative Spirit "People frequently say to me 'Your such a free spirit' Aren't spirits made to be free?"
                                       Sark

I have to be honest I had fallen into a creative rut.  I was avoiding my little craft table,wasn't looking at any
pattern paper I mean none of that.  I just didn't feel like making anything not even if you paid me to!
Then I came to the realization that I would have to actively seek out inspiration instead of just waiting on
"it" to fall on me.  so I got the Creative companion By Sark  and for me it's just what I needed .  Something
bright and colorful I love the spirit in whis this book was written.  I love the playfulness.  When we were kids I didn't have to search for something you had. So it was nice to revisit that same feeling you had
when you where in the art area playing with playdoh.  I feel like another layout

No comments:

yum

yum

About This blog

My fondest memoreis in my life are the ones at my grandmother's table.I loved not only the warm,velvety ,slightly sweet 7-up cake, but the affirmation that I was loved. What started out as a creative outlet and a place to honor her loving,generous spirit has evolved into a food blog where I can blather on about recipes, food trends, and basically any food related topic that foodies would like, ....you get the idea. I am sure my family and anyone I've been friendly with for more than 2 minutes will breathe a collective sigh of relief, since I don't have to dump my food conversations on them all the time. Also to mix things up I will share scrapbook pages. I want the blog to refect who I am and what I like to do when apart from being a full time Mama and part time college student.Thank you for sharing this journey of exploration with me.