I have been having problems withe app I had more layouts to share but not saving or going through on my phone or tablet ?
I am still using my Project Life App frequently I used Capture Life and Project 52 calendar for this layout
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Sunday, February 12, 2017
OK party people in the house.! I no longer have a valid excuse not to scrapbook. Once I went back to school in 2011, be a mommy person and participating in ministries at church that were near and dear to my heart . It just didn't seem like I had enough time even when I bought a project life album!.
I only got layouts in because I just did monthly layouts plus with an already full plate I just didn't need another thing on my Things to do list.
Scrapbooking is supposed to be fun and therapeutic but alas they just weren't.
Enter the project life app. Like I mentioned on Instagram, I just don't consider myself a digital scrapbooker.
Not knocking it. I just didn't want to give up my reason to buy ribbons, buttons and Thickets letter stickers at Hobby Lobby.
Thanks to this app I have done more layouts in one week than all of 2016 !
I can buy a new album and include digital and traditional pages ( or traditional and hybrid pages haven't decided which yet)
I love anything that will save me time
And the kits that are extra aren't that much compared to buying paper, buttons,etc....
All you need is $2.99 initially since they will go with my project life albums I think this is a worthy investment
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
I got the recipe and image from here
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15 -ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces thin rice noodles, broken into pieces
- 2 small skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 pound), very thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and curry paste and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth, coconut milk and fish sauce; cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the bell peppers and noodles and simmer, uncovered, until the noodles are al dente, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken and simmer until just cooked through, about 3 more minutes. Stir in the lime juice and cilantro. Add more fish sauce and lime juice, if desired.