Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Ingredients: Got the recipe and image here
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scoop the seeds and stringy pulp out of the squash cavities and discard. In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, syrup and salt and pepper, to taste. Rub the squash cavities and cut sides of the squash with the butter mixture and place them on a baking sheet, cut side up. Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork. Serve 1 half per person.
You can omit the brown sugar if the sweetness of maple syrup is enough
Omit the pepper and salt if you are watching sodium
Saturday, October 29, 2016
1.When you open the app it will bring you to the trending recipes .
2. You can set your dietary preferences to
A) leave out things like peanuts,wheat,soy, etc..if you have have allergies to these ingredients
B) You can look for vegetarian, vegan etc...if you want to filter your search based on these restrictions
3. I know the nutritional information of each recipe whether I filter or not
4. I know how much time I am going to spend cooking ,including the prep time
5. I can organize my saved recipes
I love this app Food Network was good but no nutritional information and I guess with all the different chefs it would be difficult ,I guess but this app is a definite keeper